Production line overview
It’s a coating, embossing and printing machine, and it’s decades old
1- Site survey for check the old system and select the compatible new system components
2- Supplying a PLC Control Station with Signals modules according to the previous technical details and the BOM list.
3- Designed, programmed and simulated for the new project at our office.
4- Engineering , Start up, commissioning, fine tuning and startup
Site work details
1. Checked and tested the old system S5, then replaced it with the new system S7-1500, and we did the necessary rewiring.
2. Customized the new modules addresses to be the same as the addresses of the old station PLC S5.
3. Downloaded the new software and started the system
4. Customized the new analog modules addresses and resolutions to be compatible with requirements of the production line operation and philosophy according to the new fast CPU.
5. Reprogrammed the analog signals to be matched with dancer rollers signals and adjusting the output signals (channels) to machine drives to achieve exactly PID control required.
6. Tested the production process and everything going well.